Sensitive (picoampere range) current amplifier that is intended for voltammetric and amperometric measurements with carbon-fiber microelectrodes
- Low noise, works in picoampere range
- Ideally suited for recordings from single cells
- Can be operated with external waveforms for cyclic voltammetry
- Telegraph outputs for easy interfacing to data acquisition systems
- 3-electrode headstage for a floating command potential available
- Gain settings from 0.5 to 25 mV / pA in six steps
- Precise built-in voltage source for DC amperometry (+/- 1000 mV standard, +/- 2000 mV optional)
- Allows simultaneous electrophysiological recordings during voltammetric or amperometric investigations using headstages with differential inputs
- Can be used in scanning electrochemical microscopy
- Also suitable for lipid bilayer recordings
Use with 5 µm carbon fiber electrodes also available from npi.
Also available as 19″ rackmount device.
Please contact npi electronic for further details.