- NO batteries needed
- ISOLATED OUTPUT
- Three input modes: ANALOG, GATE TTL, DIRECT
- Stimulus AMPLITUDE set by three digit control and a RANGE switch (CURRENT) or by an external source, e.g. a data acquisition system
- Stimulus duration set by two digit control from an internal, digital timer (10 ìs to 99 ms) or by an external source
- Stimulus polarity set by switch (+, 0, -) or by data acquisition system
- Current (±10 mA) or voltage (±100 V) source output
- “Overrange” and “active” LED indicators
- Capacitance compensation for the electrode capacitance
- EXT-10C (extracellular amplifier module)
- DPA 2FX (amplifier / filter module)
- BA-01M (intracellular amplifier)
to get a complete system for stimulating, extracellular and intracellular recording.
Also available as stand-alone device in small desktop housing.