- The EPMS-07 is a modular system for measuring and/or processing of bioelectrical signals in electrophysiology and the application of substances in pharmacology.
- The system is housed in a 19″ rackmount cabinet (3U) containing a power supply and has room for up to 7 plug-in units depending on the width of a module.
- Modules can have a width of 1, 1.5, 2 or 3. The width of the modules in detail is given in the “Options” field for each module. The sum for one 19″ cabinet must not exceed seven.
- The plug-in units are connected to mains by a bus at the rear panel.
- In addition to the standard power supply of the EPMS-07, the EPMS-H-07 has a built-in high voltage power supply. This is necessary for all MVCS / MVCC modules, the HVA-100, HV-TR150 and HVC-03M modules. The output voltage depends on the modules in use.
- Is used with an external power supply (PWR-03D, to be ordered separately).