7000smz-2: for an optimal slice surface, perfect for techniques such as visual patch-clamp recording or high resolution imaging.
- Minimal Z-axis deflection (less than 1 µm) at all speeds and amplitudes
- Tissue sample is automatically retracted before blade returns to start point
- The full range of adjustable parameters for the expert user with 8 customizable user profiles
- Manual, semi or fully automatic operation
- Leaf spring vibratory mechanism for optimal longevity and accuracy
5100mz & 5100mz-PLUS
New budget microtome is perfect for techniques such as histology, organotypic slice culture and low resolution imaging.
- Shares many features with the flagship 7000smz series
- Mechanism Z axis error of less than 10μm
- Manual or Semi automatic operation
- Control handset allows full remote control
The 5100mz-Plus is designed for techniques requiring viable slices for longer durations such as electrophysiological field recordings or ISME’s.
- Optimal Z-axis deflection 2 μm
See also these Application Notes.